We do not purposely collect personal data from persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you know that we may have personal data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the email address below.
What data do we collect?
We collect data in two ways:
- Data collected automatically;
- Data collected by our partners.
Data collected automatically
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legal concernment to collect and process needful data to develop and improve the Service and player practice. This involve:
- Data about your game progress;
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service;
- Your IP addresses, and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI). Please note, there are ways to prevent this, which are outlined at “Third Party Service Providers” below.
Data collected by our partners
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as logging in via Facebook, Apple Game Center or Google Play Games);
- Demographic data (to determine the coarse location of your IP address);
- Data from platforms that the games run on;
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes.
How do we use the data we collect?
Data collected can be personal to you or non-personal. Whatever we attain to collect your data, we will always handle it according to this document, and appropriate legislation.
What is Personal Information?
‘Personal Information’ indicate particular recognizable information about you which may be used by itself to identify, contact or locate you (e.g., your name, mailing address, email address, screen name, social network site ID, phone number, photo(s), birthdate, gender, or social network friend connections. This is only compile by us if you provide it to us directly. Information you provide to us means сontact information or other information you choose to give us, when you send us an e-mail or otherwise cooperate with us.
If you contact us with a comment or query, we keep a copy of any personal information you provide. This is so that we can reply to your comments and questions as a part of our commitment giving you with player support. If you contact us directly for any reason, we also keep a copy of that.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell, trade, rent or uncover any of the personal information you provide to us for any cause, without your previous accord. Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be discovered where demanded or permissible by law.
Third Party Service Providers
Please pay attention that your access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, on-line gaming platforms and social networking services. You admit and agree that We are not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions and any third party's use of your personal data.
Our distributor partners' privacy policies can be found here:
- Apple: http://www.apple.com/privacy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
The Service may proposal social sharing features, which allow you share actions you take in our games with other media. The use of such features permit the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the institution that provides the social sharing feature.
Please note, other players can see your personal information in order to provide certain in-app features, such as leaderboards, if you log into our games, using Apple Game Center, Google Play Games or Facebook Sign-In.
The third party partners we use for social sharing, may access your information and serve under their own privacy policies.
Collection of other ‘Non-Personal’ Information
Some non-personal information may be accumulated while you use the Service. Non-personal information is common, non-identifiable and nameless information that is accumulated for statistical, analytical and research targets such as the betterment of the Service (for example, bug fixes).
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
If you play our mobile games, whether on Android or iOS, we will suggest to display ads to you. To provide ads, Google (using AAID) or Apple (using IDFA) provides us with your unique advertising identifier, which is used to anonymously identify you to advertising partners. The advertising partners use this identifier to track your behavior in order to decide which ads to show you. Please note, you can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest-based ads" (Android). This will also prevent mobile device identifiers from being collected.
Our advertising partners' privacy policies can be found here:
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- Google AdMob: https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/privacy-policy-admob
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Vungle: https://vungle.com/privacy
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a lawful interest to collect and process analytics data to develop and improve the Service.
Our analytics partners' privacy policies can be found here:
- Game Analytics: https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/policy
- Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy